Monday 1 June 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Premrose"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   6/1/15
 "Premrose" - 5x7in. -  nfs

I snapped the reference photo for this one recently at the house of my friend Linda. She makes jam, chocolate sauce, and other yummy things with her roses, through her business, Premrose Edibles. I did this painting as a gift for Linda.

Also, I am relisting a couple of old paintings. It took me a while (too long) to realize they buyers hadn't paid, and by that time it was too late to offer them to the next highest bidders. Here they are:

"Escape Door" 6x6in. bid



"Convening on Blue" 6x6in. bid


-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.