Tuesday 2 June 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Pink Inside"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   6/2/15
 "Pink Inside" - 6x6in. -  click to bid
I did this one twice, and was prepared to do it many more times. The first one was sooo boring. I got done and I thought, "ok." I put it up on my shelf and thought about what to paint next. But I had this nagging feeling that the first one wasn't good enough. I thought, "I should do this over and over again all day and then pick the best one." So I did it again, with the idea that anything went, because it was one of many. That idea freed me! I loved the second one so much, I wiped the first and painted another rose (that I'll show you tomorrow).

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.