Saturday 28 March 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Little Miss Sunshine"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   3/28/15
 "Little Miss Sunshine" - 6x6in. -  click to bid

Another alpaca, this one a bit silly.

Thank you all for the many recommendations about what to do with my piles of gray!! My favorite was to buy empty tubes from Dick Blick and store the paint there until I need it. I think I may keep them in the freezer too, just to be on the safe side. I'm also thinking of buying some little pill organizers and putting any paint that's on my palette in there (and then in the freezer) when I go on trips.

Last night I attended a local show that several of my friends were in. The paintings were all landscape and I got totally inspired by them! I came home and did an experimental landscape from a photo, and then painted all day outside with friends. I'll post those soon.

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.