Thursday 19 March 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Alien Flowers"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   3/19/15
 "Alien Flowers" - 6x6in. -  click to bid
I stopped by our local market yesterday with the idea of getting some produce to paint. Outside, in rows, were tons of little plants like this. At first I thought, "no, I'm here to get apples." But wait, why couldn't I paint this if I'm excited about it?! Duh. So I spent about 20 minutes picking through the palettes to find the best ones. I took a few inside to pay and the guy at the checkout asked, "Are you going to put these in some nice pots?" I said, "Actually, I'm going to paint them." He just looked at me and said, "Ohhhhh." I'm used to it.

Anyway, I really like this one. A lot. My paint-cation totally paid off.


-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.