Sunday 1 March 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Cozy Kitchen"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   3/1/15
 "Cozy Kitchen" - 6x6in. -  click to bid 
I took the picture for this in my friend Bren's house in Maine, last time I was there. I have very fond memories of this house and my friend in it. She sat in the nearest chair last spring and let me henna her whole head. This is when the henna was still basically mud ->

-Carol
 

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.