Thursday 8 January 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "View From the Train"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/8/15
 "View From the Train" - 6x6in - click to bid
When I was in NYC last spring, I stayed with my good friend, Lois, and every morning we took the train into the city from her house. Along with views of the NYC skyline, we had lots of peeks into neighborhoods and more industrial areas, like this. It was morning, so the shadows were long and blue and poifect. No, it wasn't very social of me to take pictures rather than talk to my friend, but as a fellow artist, she understood.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.