Wednesday 21 January 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Escape Door"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/21/15
 "Escape Door" - 6x6in. -  click to bid

One of the reasons I decided to take this year off from teaching, is so I can experiment with my work. I haven't posted everything I've done, because some of it has gone down in flames of ... bad. But one thing I've decided to do is paint from photos I've passed over before, but are in my files nonetheless. This is one of those, from an excursion to Santa Cruz, CA. A simple alley in town, complete with matching bike. It's subdued, but I like this one.
 

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.