Wednesday 14 January 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "My Collection"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/14/15
 "My Collection" - 6x6in. - click to bid

This one doesn't have any wild color ... well, any wild color that wasn't actually THERE anyway. But I'm really happy with it anyway. I find that it doesn't come naturally to me to change the colors. It's not an instinct. I have to TRY to change them, and often I get to the end of a painting, having fully intended to experiment, and everything is the same. I'm pondering the implications.
 


 

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.