Thursday 24 January 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Rosey and Posey"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY -  1/24/13
"Rosey and Posey" - 6x6in. - click here to bid


Today I felt like painting roses. I did three but wiped one. Every time I think I've come up with a good approach for them, the next time I try it doesn't work. What I mean to say is - they're hard to paint! 
 
I announced my last workshop too soon! I didn't realize they weren't taking names yet, and was just this minute informed. They say they'll start registration in mid to late February, and I have asked them to let me know the exact day so I can re-announce it. Sorry about that!!! I made an assumption and you know what they say about that ... : ) 
 
Also I've been having trouble with the layout of my email getting all wonky, so I decided to switch to a new template. Time for a change anyway? I thought so too.
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

Feb 4-8, Balboa Island, CA
to register email Debra
or call 949.723.6171
FULL w/ wait list

April 15-19, 
San Francisco, CA 
register w/ Sedona Arts Center
FULL w/ wait list

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.