Sunday 20 January 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Orange Tea"

  

 CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
  "Orange Tea" - 12x12 in -  click to bid (bidding starts at $350)


This is my last painting from 2012, and my last larger painting in reserve.

I had an idea about announcing new workshops. What if I pre-announce them? Well, that is what I'm going to try here and we'll see how it goes. I have one more to announce for this year, and I will do that this Wednesday, at 10am PST. This workshop will be in the fall of 2013, but I won't say where or exactly when until Wednesday, so check my blog then if you're interested. 
 
Also, I wrote an article last year for Professional Artist Magazine and it just came out. It is 6 pages and whoever put it together did a fabulous job with the layout!
 
Professional Artist Magazine article

One more thing - I've been making a quilt, and if you're interested I've posted about it on my other blog.

Oh, and the Spyder software I got is 4 Pro (because some of you asked). 
 
-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/wait list 

    June 10-14, '13, Boothbay, ME - to register email Lee - FULL & full wait list

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.