Sunday 13 January 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Morning Light"

  

 CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
  "Morning Light" - 12x12 in -  click to bid (bidding starts at $350)
Morning Light            
      
Lots to report! First my workshop in Texas last week. I tried to bribe my kids with chocolate this time so they would behave. It mostly worked but a few of them still had to do push-ups (mostly for inappropriate language). Artists - pah! Here they are concentrating during a timed exercise. 

 

My kids in San Antonio 
My kids in San Antonio  
 
And here's all but one, at the end of the week, thoroughly brainwashed and scared into submission. "That Carol," they say, "what a tyrant!" 
 
My kids in San Antonio  
 
Just one more thing and then I'll save the rest for my next post. I got a new computer and it's really cool, but I'm having trouble getting the colors adjusted just right on the screen. Do any of you have any experience getting a special (expensive) calibration tool and having it be worth the cost? If so, which one? Thanks! 

 

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/wait list 

    June 10-14, '13, Boothbay, ME - to register email Lee - FULL & full wait list

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.