Tuesday 16 July 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "Taking Notes"


I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make this one work. I had to remove a few awkward people in the background (and their shadows), and another weird shadow near the front, but it finally came together. The finishing touch was the white zipper on his jacket. I debated about putting it in, but when I did it was so right.

BTW, this guy was in front of the Ufizzi art museum in Florence, Italy. This was right before my class and I got a tour, so the legs and feet around him are of my students. : )

Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "A Market Chat"


Here's one from my France files. Suppose they were chatting about produce? Girls? The weather? Oh well, I guess it would all be in French anyway, which I know only about 3 words of. Loved the light though!

Yours in art,
Carol

PS. Here is other available work:
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops.
Copyright © 2018 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.