Monday 1 July 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Fear of Orange"


It's interesting what happens to me when I don't paint for a while (a while = a week or so) - ideas just start popping into my head. And suddenly I HAVE to paint them! It was cups this time. Surrounded by color. I did several of this theme, but am heading off tomorrow for a family trip, so I'll post the rest after I get home.

Meanwhile, here is what my husband and I have been building while I wasn't painting. It's a little deck for the workshop we also made. I designed it, so of course it couldn't be square. Which meant it took five times as long as it would have otherwise! But I think it turned out super cute, so it was worth it.

Yours in art, Carol
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops.
Copyright © 2018 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.