Wednesday 5 September 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    9/5/18
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x12in. - "Lunch on the Lawn"
 
Here's a swerve back to the city (San Francisco). This gal was on a hill, in a park, in the spring, with droves of other young, hip people, seeing and being seen, with her snazzy yellow bag, and grabbing a bite while she was at it.


  Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "A Ladies Afternoon"

And here's another one from San Francisco.  I used a 6x6 inch panel for this one and I have to admit, after using a lot of larger panels lately, this seems - impossibly small!!!

Here are a few other available paintings:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

Next year (2019) I will be teaching only one workshop (cityscape), in Italy, in May. Registration will open at the end of September - stay tuned.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.