Friday 28 September 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    9/28/18
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Dark Matter"
 
We're back from kayaking Lake Powell, or rather a small part of it. If you don't know, Lake Powell is deceptively LARGE. It's full of canyons you can paddle down, and in some places, get out and hike in. If you're the adventurous type, I highly recommend it! Here's a pic of us "parked" - to give you an idea of scale, it would take at least half an hour to kayak to the cliffs on the other side.



And above is a painting I did before I left for the this trip. I have one more, and then I'll start posting what I'm doing now. I'll also have my last workshop announcement, coming very soon!!



  Click Here to Bid - 6x8in. - "Only Obstacles"

Here's one last orange slice painting, for now.

Yours in art,
Carol

Here are a few other available paintings:
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

Next year (2019) I will be teaching only one workshop (cityscape), in Italy, in May. Registration will open at the end of September - stay tuned.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.