Monday 10 September 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    9/10/18
   

"Reflecting on Chinatown"
 
This is a scene from my trip to San Francisco earlier this spring. I know it's a bit of an unusual composition, but when I saw it my brain screamed, "This is awesome - take pictures!" I have a soft spot for little shafts of light.


  Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. - "Boulder with a View"

And ok, I had to try one more landscape (for now). This is Garnet Lake, from my first year up in the Sierras. It was a little bit hazy when I was taking the photos, but I'm digging the exaggerated atmosphere.

Here are a few other available paintings:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

Next year (2019) I will be teaching only one workshop (cityscape), in Italy, in May. Registration will open at the end of September - stay tuned.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.