Thursday 9 August 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    8/9/18
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Peachy Blues"
 
The thing I have learned about painting peaches, is that you have to add white to pretty much every color in them. Often it's just a tiny bit. But they don't look like peaches otherwise.


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Driven to Drink"

Here's my second attempt at these peaches. Actually, it's the third - the second didn't make the cut. These little buggers are more difficult than they appear (hence the title).

Here are a few other available paintings:




Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop

Next year (2019) I will be teaching only one workshop, in Italy, in May. Registration will open at the end of September - stay tuned.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.