Sunday 12 August 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    8/12/18
   
Tomorrow I will set off for the last trip in a flurry of summer trips. I saved the best for last - I'm headed back up into the Sierra's to paint and camp with friends for 5 days! Unfortunately this means 
I won't be able to ship until I get home (August 20th)I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that no bears (or fires) eat me or cause further delays.


 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Shiny and Dull"
 
I did this one with a cool light instead of the halogen I used on the last two. Because of it you can see a little more of the blues and purples in the peaches.


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Just Peaches 1"

I am leaving you with two more peach paintings. I decided to really and try to study these guys, without the distractions of other objects. Sometimes I feel like I need to spend a month with each object in order to really begin understanding it.


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Just Peaches 2"


Here are a few other available paintings:




Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop

Next year (2019) I will be teaching only one workshop, in Italy, in May. Registration will open at the end of September - stay tuned.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.