Monday 25 May 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Small Town Shops"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   5/23/15
 "Small Town Shops" - 8x8in. -  click to bid

I apologize for the barrage of emails today!!! Apparently they were queued up and went out all at once. The service I use thought they were doing something good by adding a new feature, but I didn't catch it until it was too late. Doh!

A few days ago I ventured out to the tiny town of Oakland, OR, with a couple of my painting buddies. It had been a long time since I painted in a town, where other people could casually walk by and...interrupt. : ) You plein air painters know exactly what I'm talking about, hey? At any rate, I did this one twice. The first time was super tight and absolutely horrible. The second one (this one) I did in about half the time, and the relative looseness of it totally saved things. The only unfortunate part was that the cars constantly came and went, so I had to pick one to be in front and then try and remember what it looked like. Tough!

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.