Friday 7 November 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Where's the Party?"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   11/7/14
 "Where's the Party?" - 7 7/8x16in -  click to buy - $500
This one is a bit of an irregular size because I cut a 16x16in. panel in half to make it. The other panel was exactly 8x16in., but this one, because of the width of the table saw blade, is 1/8th of an inch less than 8 inches tall. Let me know if you have any framing questions! (see an enlargable version on my blog)

Tomorrow morning I fly to San Antonio for my next/last workshop of the year, and for next year too (did I mention I'm taking 2015 off from teaching?). After the workshop I'll be in Texas for an extra few days visiting my dearly missed friends and family! I'm ahead by a few paintings, but when/if I post will depend on how much fun I'm having. ; )

BTW, I still have a (smaller) pile of autographed books to give away to buyers. I apologize in advance that I won't be able to ship anything until I get back from Texas (Nov. 21).

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
My book, Daily Painting, available on Amazon:
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.