Sunday 23 November 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "I Dream of Copper"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   11/23/14
 "I Dream of Copper" - 6x6in -  click to bid

I have so much to catch you up on that I will have to split it up into two posts. First of all, I taught my last workshop of the year (and next, since I won't be teaching in 2015) recently in San Antonio. A word about the organizers - these two AMAZING women (bottom right in the next collage), who I am proud to call my friends, transformed an old corner store into a beautiful workshop venue called Whistlestop Corner, and then threw a party of a workshop!



During the days we got down to business and painted like crazy people. My kids were actually really well behaved (for some strange reason), and ended up painting some lovely things! At night we either went out to eat on the Riverwalk or stayed in and watched movies. We laughed, we cried, we danced, we ate too much really good food, and generally had a good time. Here's my whole group, plus me and the organizers, looking the most serious I think we ever did all week. I'll miss you guys!



Next I'll report about being queen for the day at my book release/baby shower party last night! : )

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching.
 
---
 
My instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.