Monday 24 November 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "In Cahoots"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   11/24/14
 "In Cahoots" - 5x7in -  click to bid
I apologize for any confusion when I mentioned  a "baby shower" and "taking a year off" all in the same post! I am not having a baby (my kid is perfect, why would I want to chance another?)! I did birth a book recently, as I may have mentioned. : ) And my friend Patti, who has a wacky sense a humor, (one of the two lovely gals - bottom right - picking her nose) offered to throw me a "baby shower" for the book. It was really sweet. She made me a crown and everything. I only took pictures of the dessert, but there was a whole spread, wine, and even a speech. Thank you, Patti! (see an enlargeable version of the photos below on my blog)



-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching.
 
---
 
My instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.