Tuesday 4 November 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Boat Bumpers"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   11/4/14
 "Boat Bumpers" - 6x6in -  click to bid

I took the photo for this one when I was in Ventura, CA recently. I love the abstract nature of it. But you can tell what it is, right?

Today was my official book launch day! So many of you have written or posted about it and I am OH so grateful for all your kind words!! Some local friends are throwing a baby shower (for the birth of my book) later this month, and I wish you all could be there. I'll post some pictures for those who can't make it. : )

Also, my family and I just got home from a little camping adventure to the Redwoods. I posted some pictures on Instagram, in case you're interested, under the moniker, carolmarine.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
My book, Daily Painting, available on Amazon:
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.