Monday 3 June 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Yellow Dress"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     6/3/13
"Yellow Dress" - 6x6in. -  click to bid


This morning I painted with some gals who've been painting together lately, under the tutelage of my friend, Sarah. Today they hired a model to pose outside, and graciously invited me to join them. The day started out overcast, so we sketched until the sun came out (the weather guys actually got it right for once!) and then painted furiously. Everyone else was working on larger pieces, but I came with the idea that I would do some small sketches (6x6) and see what happened. Below is the first one, which I spent an hour on, and above is the longer one (about 2 hours). I'm starting the bidding for the one below at $1 since it's a bit sketchy. Despite our poor model baking by the end and getting a weird sunburn on her knees, she was great! We had a fun day and I hope these painting gals will invite me again.   

"Ali in the Garden, Sketch" - 6x6 - click to bid (starts at $1)


 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.