Sunday 23 June 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Work Truck"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     6/23/13
"Work Truck" - 6x6in. -  click to bid


This old truck is owned by a guy who thought it was "totally cool" that I painted old trucks and insisted I take a picture of his. When I saw it I thought - nah - but he was right there so I oohed and ahhed appropriately and took a few pictures for his sake. When I got it home I still wasn't inspired, so I filed it away. Yesterday I was browsing through my files again and had the sudden desire to paint it. I am happy to say I am quite pleased with the result! Luckily this guy doesn't read my blog (I hope) so he'll never know how uninspired I was originally. It's our secret! 
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.