Saturday 22 June 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "A Good Day to Read"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     6/22/13
"A Good Day to Read" - 6x6in. -  click to bid


During my recent workshop in San Francisco my kids and I ran across a huge park riddled with young people just "hanging out." It was difficult to get good pictures of them without being totally conspicuous, but this one was off in the land of her book, and a perfect target. Bam - gotcha! 
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.