Thursday 28 March 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Ask the Spoon"


Sometimes, when I lose my focus, I look back at old paintings of mine that I was really happy with. And usually I see something that I was doing that I ... apparently FORGOT about! Before this I had done a couple that I wasn't happy with (that I ended up wiping) and what I decided is that I was getting too blendy. So for this I focused on [distinct] [strokes], and I'm calling it a keeper. : )

Click Here to Bid - 6x12in. "Passing the Resale Shop"


I love resale shops. I get a lot of my still life props there, but also clothes and other things. I think of it as a treasure hunt. You can't go in looking for anything specific - you just go and look. You might come home with nothing - you might come home with amazing things you can't find anywhere else!
Other available paintings:
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops (except for one last one in Italy - get on the wait list).
Copyright © 2018 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.