Sunday 4 November 2018

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser
I'm switching to a different newsletter provider. Please let me know if you have any problems viewing this!

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Colorful Commute"


I always want to say, about my paintings, "Here's an experiment," because really, they always are! Every single painting is totally new for me. I might paint similar scenes over again, but never the same exact thing. Even if I have a do-over, I'm trying it a new way, because obviously the first way didn't work (duh). And this is the tough thing about painting, because doing something new every time is hard. But it also keeps me perpetually entertained. In fact, the only time I get bored is when I get in a rut and only paint the kinds of things I already know will work. So here's an experiment...

Click Here to Bid - 6x8in. "How Much Do You Need?"


I love the story this tells. She holds the purse. As it should be. ; ) Another scene from Überlingen, Germany.

Yours in art,
Carol
Other available paintings: (click on image to see current bid)
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.

I am no longer teaching workshops (except for one last one in Italy - get on the wait list).
Copyright © 2018 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.