Thursday 9 November 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   10/9/17
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Choosy Bird"

This was QUITE a challenge to paint. Anytime I have a painting with this many similar values ... oi. Nuf said.


Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "The Patient Husband"

You may recognize this painting. It's a long story, but it traveled far and wide looking for a home, and in the end returned to me. So in case you missed it the first time, here's another chance.

I also wanted to say, since I've gotten a few worried emails, I am fine. My family is fine. And I'll be back to painting and posting soon. : )
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

July, '18 - France
- (village- people- & land- scapes) - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.