Wednesday 1 November 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   11/1/17
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "What THEY Say"

I wish I could give you a longer lead time (it wasn't under my control), but...

Registration for my France workshop 
(next July) will open tomorrow (Thursday, Nov 2nd)
at 11am, PST.

Here is all the info (scroll down once you get to this page). I've had quite a bit of interest for this workshop, so I expect it to fill pretty fast. BTW, there are spots for artists, but also for non-painting partners. This was SUCH a fun workshop this year, and I'm really looking forward to next year!

In other news, I survived camping with my husband. : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

July 4-13, '18: France!!!, more info
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.