Friday 25 August 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   8/25/17
   

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "And the Rest Was History"

I've been chatting all evening with a single friend who's going through dating woes. Which reminded me of when I met my (now) husband and it was like everyone else disappeared, and we were the only two apples ... err, people on earth.


 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in.
 "A Clear Preference for Green"

Here is the little ceramic bird I mentioned a few days ago. She was quite a challenge to paint ... twice, essentially. And I will enjoy seeing where I can fit her in again.

................................................................................................

Here are a few that are STILL AVAILABLE:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.