Thursday 17 August 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   8/17/17
   
Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Golden Tray"

Two workshops ago, a student of mine had one of these gorgeous golden trays. Apparently I exclaimed over it enough that she ended up sending me one for my very own after the workshop - thank you, Donna! I thought it would be a snap to compose with, but I actually had quite a hard time working it in. It took an hour or more to come up with this simple composition (then longer to actually paint it) - this after another attempt a few weeks ago went south. I still think I could do better, and will continue to try things with it. It's a challenge for sure!


 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Brave Pig"

Speaking of gifts, many thanks to Jan at my last workshop who gave me this little pig (and a bird, which you'll see later)! I will admit, the pig was pretty easy to work into the composition. He stepped right up to confront these apples, and that was that.
................................................................................................

Here are a few that are STILL AVAILABLE:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.