Saturday 22 July 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   7/22/17
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Catching Up"

I don't know where this guy was exactly (except somewhere in NYC), but the steps were a block wide and went up forever. I'd been pondering how I would paint the steps behind him for a while, when it suddenly occurred to me that I could just suggest them, like this! I also warmed them up a bit, because I think it goes better with his hat. And it reads like sunshine, huh?


  Click Here to Bid  - 8x8in. - "Guard Dog"

I was having lunch with my class one day in France when I spotted this little scene at the coffee shop across the street. This was the first appearance the sun had made all day, so I nearly tripped over my chair trying to get up in time to take a picture.
................................................................................................

Here are a few that are STILL AVAILABLE:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

August 7-11, '17: Eugene, OR more info  - FULL w/ wait list

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.