Monday 10 July 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   7/10/17
   

 Click Here to Bid  6x6in. "Coveting the Square Bowl"

Recently I posted about using Photoshop layers to experiment with changes I might want to make to a photo reference before I paint from it. One of my loyal fans, John, wrote in to tell me about a free alternative to Photoshop that has the same layers feature. It's called "Brushes Redux," it's an app, and he uses it on his ipad. John says it's far more user-friendly than Photoshop, and you can't beat free!

This painting above though, I painted from life, as I do all my still lifers. I had quite a few leftover apples from my last workshop. The great thing about apples (I haven't mentioned this for a while) is, they last forever.


  Click Here to Bid  - 6x6in. - "Lit Lemons"

The family and I are headed off for some camping in the mountains. Not sure how long we'll be out. I hope you're having a wonderful summer!!
................................................................................................

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

August 7-11, '17: Eugene, OR more info  - FULL w/ wait list

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.