Friday 20 January 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/20/17
   

 
 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Stepping it Up"

I have a lot to show you, so hold tight. First, coveted members of my shoe collection.



Click Here to Bid  - 8x8in. - "Dry Creek Bed 2"

Next is a what I'm told is actually a "wash," in the Escalante area of Utah. We camped there last spring, way, way out in the middle of nowhere. It was pretty sweet. One morning I walked along this wash for about an hour by myself, taking pictures and enjoying the serenity.



 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Eggarinos"

Here are more eggs that I can't seem to get enough of.



Click Here to Bid - 6x12in. - "Dry Creek Bed"

And last but not least, another wash from Utah. If you want to see if bigger, go here and click on the image.
................................................................................................

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:



 
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

May 11-20, '17: Provence, France! register here
 - FULL w/ wait list

Registration for these next 3 workshops opens on Jan 22, 9pm CST!

June 26-30, '17: Eugene, OR! more info

August 7-11, '17: Eugene, OR! more info

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX! more info
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.