Sunday 15 January 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day & WORKSHOP PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/15/17
   

 
Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Knit and Sip"

I am officially PRE-ANNOUNCING my remaining 3, 2017 WORKSHOPS! I pre-announce so that everyone knows exactly when registration will begin, and has a fair chance of getting in.

This time I've posted all the details of the workshops ahead of time, so you can decide if one works for you, and which one(s). They tend to fill quickly (some within an hour), so sign up right away when the time comes. I tried to pick a time when most people (in the U.S.) would be awake and home. Here's when it will happen:

Sunday, January 22nd, at 9pm CST
(that means, 7pm on the West coast, and 10pm on the East coast).

The painting above is one I did for this week's DPW Challenge, on painting foil . You don't have to be a member to submit! Join us!



Click Here to Bid  - 6x6in. - "Fish Tea"

I borrowed this teapot above from my friend Patti. Unfortunately (and I think you'll get this, in some weird way) it is full of pennies. So it was quite heavy, and it kept tipping over in my car. I hope she didn't count the pennies, just in case I lost one or two in the transfer!



Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Lurking in the Shadows"

This egg yolk is living in a lovely square bowl given to me by my friend, Dawn. Thanks, buddy!

................................................................................................

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:





-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

May 11-20, '17: Provence, France! register here
 - FULL w/ wait list

Registration for these next 3 workshops opens on Jan 22, 9pm CST!

June 26-30, '17: Eugene, OR! more info

August 7-11, '17: Eugene, OR! more info

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX! more info
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.