Tuesday 21 May 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Table Set For One"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     5/21/13
"Table Set For One" - 8x8in. -  click to bid



I've had this idea for a while to make a t-shirt with something catchy on it about daily painting and/or maybe something about "Carol's kids" or whatnot, but an idea has not fully formed in my head. And honestly I've been thinking about it for a while. Which is just sad. So my friend/artist 
Sarah suggested I hold a contest and ask for ideas, and give free t-shirts out to the top 3 idea-givers. So if you have an idea for what a t-shirt might say, please email me, or comment on my blog. I will pick my favorite(s) and design one that will be available to all. My humblest thank you in advance!!

tshirt ideas?
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.