Sunday 19 May 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Apart But Together"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     5/19/13
"Apart But Together" - 6x6in. -  click to bid


Yesterday was a crazy day here in Portland! I've never been spotted before, but I was yesterday, and twice! It was very cool to be recognized by strangers. In fact my head has grown so much I'm not sure I'll be able to stumble out of the hotel room door this morning. Well, it would be hard except breakfast is calling. : )
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.