Thursday 16 May 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Rose with Tea"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     5/16/13
"Rose with Tea" - 6x6in. -  click to bid


Lots to report! First of all, the reason I haven't posted in a while is I discovered a new weed in our front yard that turned out to be poison oak. For those of you who've been with me a while, yes, this has happened before, but I swear the Oregon version is totally different than the Texas version! So I've been dealing with that for the past couple of weeks.

During that time I taught a workshop on Vancouver Island, Canada. Unfortunately they had to look at my monster face all week, but despite that they were very nice. One gal (named Carol Jean, same as me!) even made t-shirts for the occasion (more on this soon).   

Photos from workshop on Vancouver Island

The space we were in was huge, so everyone had plenty of room to spread out. I always spend a lot of time reminding my kids to squint, and the best way to do that is to close one eye and squint the other. One gal felt it would be easier to tape half of her glasses instead. : ) Below are cropped versions of most of my demos. (I've been looking for a photo collage program for my pc and so far I'm not crazy about this one. Anyone have a good suggestion?)   

My demos from Vancouver Island workshop

Below are my Canada kids. This was a really great group. Honestly, I can't say one bad thing about them. Anyone who can put up with a rashy, itchy istructor for 5 days deserves my full respect! Aren't they cute?!   

My Vancouver Island kids
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.