Tuesday 8 November 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Pig in Shades"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Pig in Shades" - 6x6 in - click to bid
Pig in Shades

Apparently I've created quite a reputation for myself. Everyone seems to think I'm some kind of wine guzzling party gal. I have no CLUE how you might have inferred that from what I've written here on my blog. No clue. So here I am in Sedona and my kids not only ply me with wine each and every night, they keep me out WAY past my bedtime (sometimes until 9!!!) and even pour hot fudge sundae's down my throat. What a horrible life I lead.

A big thank you to Cornelia who sent me a replacement pig (the brother to the small one lost in the fire). I painted him here with my cool new shades from Target.

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Dec 12-16, '11, Aurora, IL - register here - FULL w/ wait list

Jan 9-13, '12, San Antonio, TX - Coppini Academy of Fine Art - FULL w/ wait list

Feb 13-17, '12, Langley, WA - Whidbey Island Fine Art - FULL w/wait list

    Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    June 11-15, '12, Greenville, NY - register w/ Hudson Valley Art - FULL w/ wait list

    Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.