Wednesday 2 November 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Miranda"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Miranda" - 8x10inches - click to bid


And now for something totally different! Last night I rediscovered the joy of painting the figure from life. I hadn't done it since college, but when my new Eugene friend, Sarah Sedwick, (check her site for her version of Miranda) invited me to the weekly session, I couldn't pass it up. And you can bet I'll do it again. This is 8x10 inches. Since it's my first one I'm starting the bidding low (for the size).

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list 

Dec 12-16, '11, Aurora, IL - register here - FULL w/ wait list

Jan 9-13, '12, San Antonio, TX - Coppini Academy of Fine Art - FULL w/ wait list

Feb 13-17, '12, Langley, WA - Whidbey Island Fine Art - FULL w/wait list

    Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    June 11-15, '12, Greenville, NY - register w/ Hudson Valley Art - FULL w/ wait list

    Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.