Sunday 12 December 2010

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Spoon First, Cups Last"



CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Spoon First, Cups Last" 6x6in. - click here to bid

"Spoon First, Cups Last"


We are off to Germany tomorrow - back on the 31st. Unfortunately I won't be able to ship anything until after I get back and I apologize for the inconvenience! This will be my very first white Christmas (and my son's as well) and we are very excited about that and the trip in general. We'll take pictures and I'll be painting (inside) as well, plus I am ahead by a few, so expect a post in a few days, once I've recovered a bit from 15 hours in airplanes, 4 hours on trains and a 7 hour time difference. Argh.

-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Jan 10-14, '11, San Antonio, TX at the Coppini - email Gaye Sekula - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 11-13, '11, Apex, NC - email NC Workshop - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 28- March 4, '11, Cypress Mill, TX -  Wenmohs Ranch - FULL w/ wait list
March 18-20, '11, Lake Zurich, IL - email Maine Street Art Center  - FULL w/ wait list
April 29 - May 1, '11, Atlanta, GA -  The Art School in Sandy Springs - FULL w/ list
May 23-27, '11, Sedona, AZ -  Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

June 27 - July 1, '11, Benalto, Alberta, Canada - email me - full w/ wait list
Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com.
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.