Sunday 5 December 2010

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Plum Suicide"



CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Plum Suicide" 6x6in. - click here to bid

"Plum Suicide"


I'll post quick because I've got to get a good night sleep for teaching tomorrow. But I wanted to post these plums I painted last month and then completely forgot about! One of my favorites and I forgot ... how did that happen!? I'd wanted to paint something inside a plastic bag for a while and finally did it. A friend said the title is a bit morbid, and another said it's more like "Assisted Plum Suicide." Dark humor - gotta love it.

-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Dec 6-10, '10, Lacombe, LA - email Barbara Shaw - FULL w/ wait list
Jan 10-14, '11, San Antonio, TX at the Coppini - email Gaye Sekula - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 11-13, '11, Apex, NC - email NC Workshop - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 28- March 4, '11, Cypress Mill, TX -  Wenmohs Ranch - FULL w/ wait list
March 18-20, '11, Lake Zurich, IL - email Maine Street Art Center  - FULL w/ wait list
April 29 - May 1, '11, Atlanta, GA -  The Art School in Sandy Springs - FULL w/ list
May 23-27, '11, Sedona, AZ -  Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

June 27 - July 1, '11, Benalto, Alberta, Canada - email me - full w/ wait list
Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com.
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.