Friday 10 December 2010

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Apple Boats" & workshop photos



CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Apple Boats" 6x6in. - click here to bid

"Apple Boats"


We finished up the workshop here today in Louisiana. I usually only post photos of my kids working so I decided to post a couple of happy shots (they'll tell you I threatened them to smile "or else" but don't beleive a word they say). Debbie's glasses broke so she used an earring to weigh one side down ... "it's not a fashion statement" ...

Carol's kids

Below are a couple more demos. One of my kids, Jerry, brought in this beautifully wrapped gift specifically for me to paint. It was a real challenge, but my favorite from the week.

More demos from this workshop

At one point Anne grabbed my camera and insisted on a photo of me making my rounds, so here I am helping Martha with her 10-minute apples.

Carol helping her kidsCarol helping her kids

And here's my entire group of kids from this week. Can you tell it was cold? I suppose I can forgive them for all their whining and complaining since they took me out to dinner and generally treated me nice ... and of course there was wine. But really, they became like family and I was sad to see them go. Thanks ya'll!!

Carol and her kids

-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Jan 10-14, '11, San Antonio, TX at the Coppini - email Gaye Sekula - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 11-13, '11, Apex, NC - email NC Workshop - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 28- March 4, '11, Cypress Mill, TX -  Wenmohs Ranch - FULL w/ wait list
March 18-20, '11, Lake Zurich, IL - email Maine Street Art Center  - FULL w/ wait list
April 29 - May 1, '11, Atlanta, GA -  The Art School in Sandy Springs - FULL w/ list
May 23-27, '11, Sedona, AZ -  Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

June 27 - July 1, '11, Benalto, Alberta, Canada - email me - full w/ wait list
Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com.
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.