Sunday 3 February 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Pinky Purple"


Last but certainly not least (in my one color series) is purple, of which I did not have enough items, so I added pink. And a spoon. What I really enjoyed about this series is that it inspired me to put together objects that I wouldn't have otherwise. And in ways I wouldn't have. A vase in a cup? That doesn't make sense, but it looks cool!

Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "Shopping by the Lake"


And now, a swerve back to people. This scene is another one from Überlingen, a town next to a huge lake in Germany that I visited last summer. You can see a little sliver of  lake and sky beyond the end of the alley. I thought the colors were really great.

Yours in art,
Carol
Other available paintings:
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each. (#9 coming soon!)


I am no longer teaching workshops (except for one last one in Italy - get on the wait list).
Copyright © 2018 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.