Saturday 16 December 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY 12/16/17
   
I'm off to Texas for the holidays, so paintings won't be shipped until I get home (December 28th). I apologize for the inconvenience!


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Stag Party"

These here are some tricky buggers to paint. First of all, they are all subtly different shades of orange. And then they are translucent. Which is the kicker. So the shadows are never as dark as they would be with a less translucent object. Maybe if I paint them enough times it will get easier...


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Golden Bells"

I've been using my daylight florescent bulb to light these guys. And yesterday mine suddenly ... died. They last years and so every time I go to find a new one, there is a whole different selection, and the one I had (and liked) is no longer available. Argh. But there is something soft (and kind to translucent things) that I like, so I keep getting them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few other paintings that are still available:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

July 3-14, '18 - France 
- FULL - get on wait list 
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.