Thursday 5 October 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   10/5/17
   

  Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "In Honor of Citrus"

And this is the last in my current series of orange slices. I thought about calling it "escapees", but then I figured it would be like listing the co-stars (the limes) as the headliner.

This is it for me for a little while. Tomorrow I fly to Texas for my next workshop. I've padded my trip with extra time to visit family and friends, so I'll be gone a total of 10 days. That means I won't be able to ship any paintings that sell while I'm gone, and for that I apologize.

I won't be able to ship until October 17th, but my stepdaughter will continue to ship book orders for me while I'm gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.