Saturday 26 November 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   11/26/16
   
Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Martini Before Lunch?"
(won't ship until December)

Painting this (above) was an odd experience. When I was arranging the objects, I was really frustrated because I didn't think they looked all that great together. I decided to paint them anyway, because it was the end of the day and I was tired of arranging and re-arranging. And I ended up liking the painted version WAY better than the real life version! How can I make this happen again?

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Ambitious Pear"
(won't ship until December) 

I haven't painted much here in Germany. I thought I might get some good photos in Berlin, but the weather was mostly gray and dreary, and I wasn't feeling inspired.

I had a few extra still lifes when I left home, so that's what I've been posting. I hope I remembered to throw the actual pears away before I left - otherwise I'll find them decomposing in my studio when I return!


Click Here to Bid  - 6x6in. - "A Little Lie Down"
(won't ship until December)

These are the last paintings I will post while here in Germany. I'll be home on December 1st (unless the Lufthansa strike continues).

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 17-21, '16: San Antonio, TX - register  - FULL w/ wait list

May 11-20, '17: Provence, France! register here
 - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.