Sunday 11 September 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Narrow Enough to Step Over"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/11/16
 "Narrow Enough to Step Over" - 12x6in. - click here to bid
I painted this one from a photo I took recently in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. This little creek was near our camp, and one of the few that we could step over easily. There were plenty more that took a bit of navigating. I had a few unsteady moments, but never fell in the water. Amazingly.

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register  - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.