Wednesday 28 September 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Curiosity Killed the Tomato"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/28/16
 "Curiosity Killed the Tomato" - 6x6in. - click here to bid
  
I am excited to announce a new workshop! This one will be next year, May, in ... wait for it, France! You can read more about the venue here. We'll be painting the landscape and from photos we take around, which I'll do demos for and lectures about. Come paint with me in France!

I'll have more of my regular (still life, daily painting) workshops for next year to announce in the next few months, as soon as I have all the details worked out.

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register  - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.